To Maintain the Product Integrity: Based on extensive testing results, SEASTAR™ has found our products, unopened and sealed, maintain the certified integrity, or product quality, for a minimum of three years under the following conditions:
• Stored at room temperature, maximum range 150C (590F) to 250C (770F).
• Minimum exposure to light.
• For limited time, storage/transport temperature range 50C (410F) to 350C (950F).
Upon opening the product, the product's integrity will depend on proper handling and exposure to contaminants. The product has been bottled under CLASS 100 clean room conditions, to maintain the certified quality it should be used under these conditions. Furthermore to reduce trace metal contamination, the inner pack of plastic bags and bottle should be opened under CLASS 100 particle conditions to maintain the integrity of the product. The use of plastic gloves, hair net and a clean room suit is also advised.
NOTES (handling & safety):
• opening products at elevated temperatures is very hazardous due to the increased vapour pressure of the hazardous materials.
• Acetic Acid, or Glacial Acetic Acid, has a melting point (maximum) of 16.70C (62.10F). This means that the product may be "frozen" or in solid form. Unlike the relatively unique behaviour of water, Acetic Acid does not expand when it freezes and the product does not pose any additional hazards when solid. We recommend this product be used at temperatures in the range of 16.80C (62.20F) to 250C (770F)